Service OfferLux Future Lab » Service Offer
The space & tools to make success a habit
lux future lab offers the high-quality facilities and services that startups need in order to grow but cannot necessarily afford.
If a startup has the means to operate like an established, successful company, then we believe it will be easier for it to meet scalability demands and become one.
Our facilities are priced for entrepreneurs and early-stage businesses. Membership gives them access to five core resources, as well as additional professional services at a discounted rate.
1. Hosting: The Best Spot in Luxembourg
lux future lab is located in a beautiful old building equipped with modern amenities, giving startups the best of both worlds. You’ll find a full-time receptionist, 24/7 access and 2,000 m² of floor space, which is split up between a semi-public area, the members’ lab and individual offices.
• Reception area
• Large conference room: 70-person capacity
• Small conference room: 25-person capacity
These facilities are available to all lab members for official presentations, board meetings and pitching to investors. Nonmembers may also rent them upon request.
• 36 individual, secure offices equipped with office supplies
• 30 open-space work stations with wifi access, printing facilities and lockers
• Seven meeting rooms
• Kitchen, dining area & lounge
• Meditation room
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers low-cost, easy-to-use infrastructure intended to help startups grow. Instructions for AWS Activate, the first step to joining AWS, can be found here.
Program membership makes you eligible for generous benefits:
• $10,000 in AWS Promotional Credit, valid for 2 years
• One year of AWS Business Support (up to $5,000). Login and enroll here LINK
• Access to the AWS Technical and Business Essentials training ($600 value per course)
• 80 credits for Self-Paced Labs ($80 value)
• Access to 1:1 Virtual Office Hours with AWS Solutions Architects
2. Training: Vast Selection of General & Dedicated Programs
Conference & lectures, including:
• Food4Thought: Fundraising Process & Key Information for Investors
• Food4Thought: Importance of the Shareholders’ Agreement and its Clauses
• Lecture series: How to Start a Startup
• E-learning: over 1,300 courses for free
• Training courses: BNP Paribas’ extensive training catalogue at competitive prices
• Workshops: topics selected according to startups’ needs, i.e. pitching
Although training and e-learning opportunities are limited to members, public events are announced on our website. Once situated, startups can take advantage of free and low-cost training, consulting, coaching and other learning resources.
3. Networking: Advantages of an International Group
We are everywhere a startup would ever want to go!
The BNP Paribas Group is present in 75 countries with over 189,000 employees and relationships with some of the world’s best SME’s and corporates.
Thirty-five years ago, BNP Paribas set up l’Atelier, their tech-watch entity. Today, l’Atelier is present in Paris, San Francisco and Shanghai. From these hubs they track and report on the latest developments in new technologies. A vast pool of information and expertise exists within l’Atelier, and it’s all accessible to our start-ups.
L’Atelier recently spearheaded an initiative to help the Group’s business lines work more closely with startups. Truly innovative, it allows big institutionals to associate with agile, innovative partners, and allows startups to experience the intricacies of managing a large group.
lux future lab’s success inspired the opening of other incubators. Currently, the Group works with large-scale incubators in Paris, Brussels, Rome, Istanbul, San Francisco and beyond.
Our startups are surrounded by a close-knit community of incubators, financial experts, public institutions and service providers helping them accomplish their short- and long-term goals.
4. Consulting: Lux Inc. Package
The Lux Inc. Package is a consulting solution that addresses the main areas of support sought after by startups:
⇒ Tax & accounting
⇒ Corporate finance & advisory
⇒ Marketing & Communications
⇒ Intellectual property management
It brings together the various firms and experts in Luxembourg that offer these specific services. Lux Inc. Package members commit to a limited number of free consulting hours, privileged access and special conditions for lux future lab startups.
These companies share the lab’s vision of positively impacting Luxembourg’s social and economic dynamics.
5. Financing: Seeking Banking, Funding & Investor Support
1) Banking: Innovation Hub
A BGL BNP Paribas service desk with experts that connect startups to relevant business lines, such as factoring, leasing & wealth management
• Dedicated relationship manager who understands new technology, startups, finance & innovative processes
• Access to a full range of banking service
• Advantageous rates of corporate banking services (free account opening & maintenance)
• Access to SME market players
• Employee services ranging from credit cards to real estate financing
2) Funding & Investor Relations
Access to a vast investor community made possible by the BNP Paribas Group’s unrivaled network and resources
• Venture capital & Business Angel’s community: members of European Business Angels (EBAN) community and their X-celerator program, which opens opportunities for startups to pitch to the European Business Angels Network
• BNP Paribas international networks: nternal pitching to the various Group business lines: wealth management, retail, leasing solutions, etc.
• BNP Paribas client networks: annual BNP Paribas Business Angels’ Days that gather corporate and wealth management clients interested in the startup scene and its investment opportunities; privileged internal and external VC contacts
• Luxembourg ecosystem: pitching events are organized locally by members of our local community
Keep me informed!
Get in touch
- 59, Boulevard Royal
- (+352) 4242-3877 and -6180
- Contact Form