IncubatorLux Future Lab » Incubator
When startups succeed, we all win.
Startups in the Incubator
lux future lab is currently home to nearly 30 promising startups. Though they represent a variety of different technological sectors, the majority of those in our incubator fall under FinTech.
Their areas of focus include digital security, financial services, social networks, big data, travel, intellectual property, robotics, software development, gaming and more. For the sake of diversity, we do our best to ensure that members are not direct competitors.
When startups arrive at lux future lab, they are ready to launch their company. We accept applicants who have already set up their business plan and proof of concept. Our not-for-profit incubator is fully equipped to support these early-stage businesses during their growth journeys.
New businesses often do not yet have the facilities and resources to get themselves off the ground. That’s where we come in. Through affordable, high-quality offices, services and equipment, we meet their logistical needs. lux future lab and its startup offices are in the heart of Luxembourg City, a global financial and business hub with a long history of innovation.
• Reception area
• Large conference room: 70-person capacity
• Small conference room: 25-person capacity
All facilities are available to lab members and can be rented by outsiders upon request. Use them to host official presentations, board meetings, pitching sessions and more.
• 36 offices equipped with supplies
• 30 open space work stations with wifi access & printing facilities
• Six meeting rooms
• Meditation room
• Kitchen, dining area, & lounge
Both open space work stations and individual offices allow organizations to register at the lab’s address. lux future lab is the ideal setting to set up your headquarters. Imagine a beautiful building with plenty of natural light, private offices and modern technology.
Hosting & Training & Networking & Consulting & Financing
International & Local Networks
- Member startup community
- lux future lab ecosystem
- BNP Paribas startup network: innovation hubs, technology watches & incubators in Paris, Brussels, Rome, San Francisco, Luxembourg, Istanbul & Shanghai
- Extensive pool of experts in IT, finance, technology, asset management & marketing
- BNP Paribas Group: access to major corporates & leading experts across the globe; present in 75 countries with over 189,000 employees
As a member of the lux future lab incubator, businesses have access to the insight of our expert communities. Shaping ideas and helping entrepreneurs succeed is what they do best.
Culture of Shared Success
We believe that success is contagious. By uniting a group of motivated, inspiring startups under one roof we are multiplying their chances of reaching their individual goals.
With a strong team behind them, our early-stage companies are well positioned to take on the competition. Upholding a culture of openness, dynamism and cooperation is key. Ongoing internal events and communications efforts help us do so. These include:
• Monthly Newsletter: startup interview, newcomers, events, news & updates
• Pleased2MeetU: introductory meetings with new joiners
• Food4Thought: regular presentations by business experts with theme relevant to startups
• FinTechMeets: quarterly conference where sector experts present on a topic, i.e. blockchain
At lux future lab, startups will find a supportive business environment. Here, it’s easy to stay focused, well connected and informed.
Keep me informed!
- Pleased2MeetU Petit Bamboo - Oct. 20
Get in touch
- 59, Boulevard Royal
- (+352) 4242-3877 and -6180
- Contact Form