Big Data is one of the main IT-related challenges of the current decade. It brings with it exciting new developments in numerous sectors, including asset management.
To better understand this shift, the challenges it brings and the opportunities it reveals, SESAMm is cordially inviting clients and partners to its first event on “Asset Management and Big Data”.
The entire conference will be held in English and will take place on 15 September 2016 at the premises of BGL BNP Paribas in Luxembourg.
Should you require any additional information about our event, please contact us on: email@example.com
Confirmed Speakers :
– Erick Brethenoux, IBM WATSON – The implications of artificial intelligence on financial services
– Angela Sutan, Research Director at the Laboratory for Experimentation in Social Sciences and Consumer Behaviour – Why should behavioral finance know everything about systematic errors?
– Karin Schintgen, BGL BNP Paribas – Asset Management and FinTech: new actors, new frontiers
– Emmanuelle Ragot, WILDGEN Partners in Law – The notion of intellectual property in asset management
– Sylvain FORTE, SESAMm – Can analyzing feelings using Big Data help to predict trends in financial markets?
Where : Banque BGL BNP Paribas – 10 Rue Edward Steichen, 2540 Luxembourg
We are looking forward to seeing you at the event!